Full-time position (remote or local) available for Registered Nurse (RN) with knowledge of electronic medical record systems. The Clinical Research Nurse (CRN) will be responsible for reviewing medical records to determine patient eligibility, abstracts medical record data related to disease and treatment as well as records medical record data on paper or electronic case report forms.
- RN or equivalent training and clinical experience.
- Oncology experience is desirable but not essential.
- Engagement in formal/informal ongoing training, obtaining and maintaining certifications, licensure, and membership in professional societies is desirable.
- Basic computer skills are required, as 80% of work activity involves working with a computer. Comfort with technology, and willingness to learn new software programs in highly desirable.
- Flexibility in coping with changing work assignments, changing study requirements, varying training meeting schedules and databases.
- Ability to make independent judgement in abstracting medical data and the knowledge when to seek input.
- The ability to cope with incomplete medical record data and problem solve to find required information.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Send resume via mail, email or fax with salary requirements to Vector Oncology, 6555 Quince Suite 400, Memphis, TN 38119; firstname.lastname@example.org; or 901.259.0883. E/O/E
NOTICE: In the United States, Vector Oncology participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Vector Oncology to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed. Please click here for our information of E-Verify participation as well as here to review the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices’ anti-discrimination notice.