Exceptional Medical and Operational Expertise Makes Vector Oncology an Ideal Partner for Real World Programs and Early Phase Trials
For over a decade, Vector Oncology has focused on real world economics and outcomes research and early phase trials. Our full services team comprised of scientists, doctors, nurses, biostatisticians, trial management professionals, and strong executive leaders work together to ensure timely delivery of quality trial data. Vector Oncology offers a unique combination of assets and capabilities to design and deliver studies for our life sciences clients:
- Full service clinical operations capabilities with experience in the conduct of more than 300 oncology studies
- Team of practicing medical oncologists with expertise across a range of tumor types and hematologic diseases who actively participate in the design and delivery of our early and late phase studies
- Our Patient Care Monitor™ (PCM) patient engagement platform to incorporate patient reported endpoints
- Our EMR Data Warehouse for evidence-based feasibility, modeling, and enrollment projections to optimize study design and start-up
- World-class Health Economics and Outcomes Research scientists
With a targeted focus and deep experience in oncology, Vector’s staff fully understands how to navigate the clinical and operational issues associated with successful oncology trial management.